Technical Supervisor (Diamond Care Team)
Job Title: Technical Supervisor (Diamond Care Team)
Division/Department: Technical Department
Location: 12th Floor, Harec Building, 4A Lang Ha, Thanh Cong, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
Reports to: Technical Manager
Type of Position: Full-time
Working time: Office hours
Diamond Care team is a special team that includes professional product experts who can do both sales consulting and technical service in order to supply an excellent service for VIP customers from the beginning and ensure that the customer is absolutely satisfied with A.O. Smith’s product and service in both quality and handle speed.
- Training for professional product (POE & HP) specialist (Diamond care team member) technical knowledge, consulting, surveying, installing, and commissioning skill.
- Day-by-day supervise and encourage the team to ensure the daily, weekly, and monthly tasks be delivered on time and perform effectively.
- Propose policies, and mechanisms to enhance the team’s productivity.
- Manage the team to ensure the company’s regulations, and rules are complied with strictly.
1. Professional product consultant
- Understand and analyse the customer’s requirements.
- Provide customers with information and support to select the right solution that is suitable to customer condition.
- Creating presentations to educate customers about the products or services and answering any questions they may have about them.
- Go to the site to survey to understand the real condition and coordinate with the customer’s vendor to adjust the design if needed.
- Independently or join with ASP’s technician team to carry out the installation and the commissioning.
2. Service Quickly and Effectively
- Regularly conduct Quality Checking the product after installation to detect product’s failure or installation mistake timely.
- Ensure the requirement from customers is solved in the shortest time and effectively to ensure the customers satisfy with the service in both quality and handle speed at the highest level.
- Ensure Team-member’s Working plan is reasonable; Working days and off days are allocated reasonably in every week, every month.
- Conduct regular meetings with the service team to learn from experience, draw plans, set targets, address issues and concerns, performance reviews, provide guidance, gather feedback, awareness drive, coach, and support service staff.
- Control consumable cost, spare part cost
- Regularly set up the training for both external in internal about the product knowledge
- Site training for the partner’s technician
4. Administration and Policy
- Develop, recommend and implement policies that would increase service productivity and quality, reduce if not eliminate customer complaints, risk & losses to the business.
- Accurately maintain service records and submit on time reports and documents as required by management team.
5. Other tasks as require by Line Manager from time to time.
- Excellent emotions Management to remain calm, focused and optimistic while dealing with a constant stream of tough demands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Have driven and ambition to achieve goals/objectives of company or to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Able to look at situations from a commercial perspective, can be from small things such as saving powder, paper, etc to important things such keep company’s property in good condition and always acting as an owner.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- College or University Degree
- At least 2 years in the same position or equivalent.
- Experiences in water treatment is an advantage.
- Good at both written and verbal English.
- Prolonged periods of travelling.
- Prolonged periods of working at the site
How to apply: Submit their CVs to email email@example.com by July 02, 2023.