Technical - Diamond Care Team
Job Title: Technician – Diamond Care Team
Division/Department: Technical Department
Location: 12th Floor, Harec Building, 4A Lang Ha, Thanh Cong, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
Reports to: Technician Supervisor (Diamond Care Team)
Type of Position: Full-time
Working time: Office hours
Diamond Care team is a special team that includes professional product experts who can do both sales consulting and technical service in order to supply an excellent service for VIP customers from the beginning and ensure that the customer is absolutely satisfied with A.O. Smith’s product and service in both quality and handle speed.
1. Professional product consultant
- Understand and analyse the customer’s requirements.
- Provide customers with information and support to select the right solution that is suitable to customer conditions.
- Go to the site to survey to understand the real condition and coordinate with the customer’s vendor to adjust the design if needed.
- Independently or join ASP’s technician team to carry out the installation and the commissioning.
2. Service Quickly and Effectively
- Regularly conduct Quality Checking of the product after installation to detect product failure or installation mistakes timely.
- Ensure the requirement from customers is solved in the shortest time and effectively to ensure the customers are satisfied with the service in both quality and handle speed at the highest level.
- Ensure Team-member’s Working plan is reasonable; Working days and off days are allocated reasonably every week, every month.
- Conduct regular meetings with the service team to learn from experience, draw plans, set targets, address issues and concerns, performance reviews, provide guidance, gather feedback, awareness drive, coach, and support service staff.
- Accurately maintain service records and submit on-time reports and documents as required by the management team.
- Control consumable cost, spare part cost
3. Training: Site training for the partner’s technician
4. Other tasks as required by superior from time to time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales consulting and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- College and above
- At least two years related experience required.
- Prolonged periods of travelling
- Prolonged periods of working at sites
- Height: 1,65 and above, weight: 65 kgs and above
How to apply: Submit their CVs to email email@example.com by July 02, 2023