Marketing Executive who will support marketing manager to build strategy and implement marketing activities specialized for new product introduction process.
- Analyze and study market feasibility including value proposition, features, demand forecast, competitors, target market.
- Work with team to build the product development strategy, annual marketing plan; planning in detail and executing the assigned marketing plans/programs in alignment with the orientations and goals of company.
- Monitors, analyses and evaluates product performances and provides feedback, including the customer voices to Product Team.
- Identify product / service changes to meet customer needs. Liaise with other areas of the organization to implement these changes.
- Assist marketing manager in developing marketing mix plan including positioning message, selling point, recommended budget, timing, etc…
- Cooperate with related department and monitor the implementation of Media planning, Digital activities, Event, PR, Promotion.
- Develop relevant contents of product and brand on social networks, website.
- Work with E-commerce partners to promote products and brand on Marketplace.
- Manage budget & progress.
- Research and analyze competitors and competitor activity, identifying new opponents.
- Stay up-to-date on current marketing trends and contribute to team culture by sharing ideas to improve marketing campaigns, and customer targeting.
- Develop in-store POSM.
- Create training material for internal parties (related department, promoters) & external.
- Successful candidates can expect competitive remunerations and a dynamic, conducive working environment.
- Annual leave: 12 days/year.
- 13th month salary & attractive yearly bonus scheme.
- Allowance: Telephone allowance, Overtime allowance.
- Training: take part in marketing training courses by internal and external program.
- SHU Insurance, Premium Health Care.
- Internal events: Team building yearly, Quarterly Happy Time.
- Attractive Business Allowance Policy.
- BA degree or above in economics, marketing, branding.
- 2~3 years of working experience in branding / marketing or communication.
- Having digitalized mind-set and experience in E-commerce is an advantage.
- Good sense of advertisement and communication, as well as analytical ability, strategic plan development ability.
- Good English, communication and presentation skills.
- Positive working attitude, reliable, ability to multi-task and work independently as well as good team work skill.
What to expect
- Largely office based with a lot of communication by phone, email and conference calls.
- Travel may be required especially for visiting partners and agencies.
- An important element of the marketing profession is networking at industry events, conferences and meet-ups.
- The role can be challenging but rewarding due to the marketing and business success.
Please send CV to email@example.com before 28/12/2019.