National Sales Manager (NSM)
- College or University graduate
- Sales staff management: : minimum 5 years
- Distributor management: minimum 5 years
- Preferably worked in multi-national company at least 3 years
- Preferably worked in fmcg, sanitary products or home appliances
- Sales planning
- Route plan setting
- Coaching skills
- Sales forecasting
- Trade execution
- Self motivation
- Integrity and transparency
ROLE: Able to plan the sales activities for the team and manage the sales team assigned to achieve the good performance through EXECUTION-MANAGEMENT-COACHING.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Develop the sales plan in the territory assigned with SMART objectives and develop the sales channels.
Assign the sales KPIs for each sales staff within the area assigned with follow-ups and coaching
Work with the distributor for the sell-in and sell-out activities of AO Smith Company and manage the payment of distributor credit
Set up the distributors in the provinces to increase the retail coverage effectively
Responsible for setting the route plan of each sales staff and adjust the route plan effectively over time
Recruit, train and coach the sales staff in the assigned area
Collect and analyze the competitive activities and propose the proactive activities of AO Smith to increase sales.
· Gross salary: 30 – 38 mil VND/ month
· 13th month salary
· Bonus: maximum 20% annual salary
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20/04/2021.